Our purpose-built facility is set in pleasant bushland and boasts full amenities including:
- Sealed roads with disabled access.
- Catering and bar facilities.
- EFTPOS and parcel pickup service.
- Cash and EFT facilities at entry gates.
- Full sanitary facilities.
- Onsite security.
- Scooter Hire (single/double seat) reservations online (www.eventscooterhire.com.au) or call Event Scooter Hire 0428 694 335.
- Courtesy Bus will leave the Orange Visitors Centre in Byng Street at 9am, 10am & 11am and return from the Blue Carpark at 3pm, 4pm & 5pm each day – Cold Coin donation per trip.
Please Note – NO DOGS are allowed on site with the exception of guidance/medical dogs, exhibition display site dogs and those entered in the NSW Working Dog Trial.
Feedback Welcome – The staff and committee of the Australian National Field Days want all our visitors to have a safe and enjoyable experience when attending our annual event. If your experience does not match your expectations please tell us so we can improve our services.
Children $5 - school age
Concession $10 - pensioner card only
Two day pass - Additional $5 Adult and $10 Family to be paid at the office.
Tickets are available at all gates for the three days or online.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
FIND US AT
Australian National Field Days
563 Borenore Rd
Borenore NSW 2800
P: 02 6362 1588
F: 02 6362 5421