Exhibitors should be aware that there are no banking services on site, however all major banks can be found within the Orange Central Business District. ATM and credit card facilities are available for visitors at ANFD Ofﬁce at site J1
Cranes and Forklifts
Forklifts are available at no charge from Wednesday 11th October to Thursday, 2nd November. Cranes will also be available at no charge during this period, only by prior arrangement. Mobile tagging on site at Exhibitors cost.
Most outdoor sites have 240v power available and there are a limited number of 415v (3 phase) outlets. The cost for electricity is included in the site fee. Exhibitors are responsible for reticulation within their site and all exposed leads must have a current Inspection Certiﬁcate. All leads must be tagged. Mobile tagging on site.
Exhibitors must have Public Liability Insurance of a minimum of 10 million dollars to attend ANFD. Details of this insurance must be noted on the Ground Space Contract. Public Liability must be forwarded to the Ofﬁce before setup.
Please note broadband connection cannot be guaranteed at the site.
Registered breeders of commercial rural livestock and breed societies are invited to display livestock. Livestock must be accompanied by an NVD Statement and must comply with ANFD Livestock Exhibit Conditions.
Sheep can be hired from ANFD for use in demonstrating sheep handling equipment etc. ANFD is the sole supplier of sheep and they can be hired at $3.00/sheep/day. ANFD can not provide panels unless otherwise stated.
- Each booking includes four exhibitor passes. (General Interest exhibitors receive two passes only).
- Exhibitor passes allow pedestrian access to ANFD site.
- Extra passes are available at $10ea.
- Free exhibitor parking is available in the red carpark during ANFD.
- Vehicles are allowed on the site only if displaying a Vehicle Pass.
- Site Bookings include a Vehicle Pass (except Trevor Elliott Pavilion exhibitors).
- Vehicles must be parked within the exhibitor’s site boundary.
- Passes must be displayed on the vehicle whilst it is on ANFD site.
- For the safety of ANFD visitors, vehicle movements are only allowed before 10am on Thursday, before 8.30am on Friday and Saturday, and after 5pm on all three days.
Power and Water Lines
- Extensive underground power and water lines exist throughout the site.
- Please seek permission before digging or driving posts into the ground.
- Any damage to these lines will be repaired at exhibitor’s cost.
- Please ensure all displays and demonstrations are carried out in a safe manner.
- ANFD committee and representatives of Work Cover NSW will monitor all displays and exhibitors are asked to comply with the requirements of these ofﬁcials regarding the safety of their displays and demonstrations.
- All exhibitors must submit a Site Safety Plan.
ANFD employs licensed security guards from 5pm Monday, 24 October until 8am on Monday 31 October 2016.
You may request a particular site/s and if not retained by another exhibitor we will attempt to meet your request.
Site Sharing or 'Piggy Backing'
- Exhibitors are not allowed to share their site with another exhibitor without the written permission of ANFD Committee.
- Such permission will not be given unless ANFD Committee is satisﬁed there exists a genuine agent or distributor association between the parties concerned.
- ANFD Committee reserves the right to refuse exhibition space or charge at least the minimum site rental if it considers there is a breach of this policy.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
FIND US AT
Australian National Field Days
563 Borenore Rd
Borenore NSW 2800
P: 02 6362 1588
F: 02 6362 5421