Our purpose-built facility is set in pleasant bushland and boasts full amenities including:
- Sealed roads with disabled access.
- Catering and bar facilities.
- EFTPOS and parcel pickup service.
- Cash and EFT facilities at entry gates.
- Full sanitary facilities.
- Onsite security.
- Scooter Hire (single/double seat) reservations online (www.eventscooterhire.com.au) or call Event Scooter Hire 0428 694 335.
- Courtesy Bus will leave the Orange Visitors Centre in Byng Street at 9am, 10am & 11am and return from the Blue Carpark at 3pm, 4pm & 5pm each day – Cold Coin donation per trip.
Please Note – NO DOGS are allowed on site with the exception of guidance/medical dogs, exhibition display site dogs and those entered in the NSW Working Dog Trial.
Feedback Welcome – The staff and committee of the Australian National Field Days want all our visitors to have a safe and enjoyable experience when attending our annual event. If your experience does not match your expectations please tell us so we can improve our services.
Children $5 - school age
Concession $10 - pensioner card only
Two day pass - Additional $5 Adult and $10 Family to be paid at the office.
Tickets are available at all gates for the three days or online.